- In a time when the public is urging prison reform and budgets are swelling, why does the Bureau of Prisons systematically ignore their authority to use alternatives to prison?
- “It is no wonder that Danbury inmates were not given halfway house recommendations as the Second Chance Act dictates… they had to pay”
- On the Heels of the sentencing THIS WEEK of a former prison corrections officer…now the FBI has exposed a new BRIBERY SCHEME?!
- Sexual Assault and Female Inmates in Danbury,Connecticut in The News today…More Common than you think!
- Your Visit to Philadelphia- To the Attention of Director, Charles E. Samuels, Jr., Bureau of Prisons:
whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Laurie Simmons on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Cambodia on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on 100 Calls and Letters are need…
Tag Archives: women
Rich Moran opened his blog on http://www.pewresearch.com on August 5, 2013 by stating: “Female white-collar crooks face the same glass ceiling as their law-abiding peers in the corporate world: They typically hold inferior positions to men in the criminal conspiracies … Continue reading
I had the honor of reading some of the work done by Dr. Richard Cordero Esq which brings attention to the issue of judicial wrongdoing. I am, myself awaiting appeal ( still as of this date NO RULING on the … Continue reading
It’s not surprising that in prison there are rules that we inmates have to follow here in the federal prison camp. It is also not surprising that there are some inmates that don’t follow the rules. What is stunning though … Continue reading
What image comes to mind when you here the word “prison camp”? Before being incarcerated in a Federal Prison Camp when I heard of camps or prison camps I think of the Holocaust or being a prisoner of war in … Continue reading
100 Calls and Letters are needed, Please! My appeal- and a Call to Action!. last few hours to help!
100 Calls and Letters are needed, Please! My appeal- and a Call to Action!.
Here is a link to an article that speaks perfectly to my recent posts! http://www.thecrimereport.org/viewpoints/2014-01-how-plea-bargains-are-making-jury-trials-obsolete#.UswkAKD2anY.twitter So many Americans are being affected by this systemic shortcut…Most people think or are advised it is a smart way to go, to avoid lengthy … Continue reading
On May 1st 2012 I was sentenced to 41 months of incarceration for my role in a mortgage fraud scheme. Prior to the sentencing, the prosecutors compared me to a co-defendant and they detailed how we were similarly situated and … Continue reading
Sent: November 7, 2013 Attorney General Eric Holder Department of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20530-0001 Much has been recently discussed about the explosion of the prison population in recent decades. Currently there are numerous bills being passed … Continue reading
Connecticut Attorneys get Preferential Treatment from arrest to sentencing…. by Stacey Petro Danbury, CT, December, 2013 On June 16th 2010 I had half a dozen armed FBI agents pound on my door. I was nine months pregnant, which despite their … Continue reading