- In a time when the public is urging prison reform and budgets are swelling, why does the Bureau of Prisons systematically ignore their authority to use alternatives to prison?
- “It is no wonder that Danbury inmates were not given halfway house recommendations as the Second Chance Act dictates… they had to pay”
- On the Heels of the sentencing THIS WEEK of a former prison corrections officer…now the FBI has exposed a new BRIBERY SCHEME?!
- Sexual Assault and Female Inmates in Danbury,Connecticut in The News today…More Common than you think!
- Your Visit to Philadelphia- To the Attention of Director, Charles E. Samuels, Jr., Bureau of Prisons:
whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Laurie Simmons on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Cambodia on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on 100 Calls and Letters are need…
Tag Archives: sentencing
Here is an interesting change of opinion! Victims in my particular legal case included Bank of America and Chase, who among others have been accused of fraud by the Department of Justice. Bank of America was found guilty by a … Continue reading
Rich Moran opened his blog on http://www.pewresearch.com on August 5, 2013 by stating: “Female white-collar crooks face the same glass ceiling as their law-abiding peers in the corporate world: They typically hold inferior positions to men in the criminal conspiracies … Continue reading
I am a 1996 graduate from the University of Connecticut with a B.A. in Sociology and a certificate in Criminal Justice. In my senior year at UCONN I was an intern at the States Attorneys office in Hartford and had … Continue reading
I had the honor of reading some of the work done by Dr. Richard Cordero Esq which brings attention to the issue of judicial wrongdoing. I am, myself awaiting appeal ( still as of this date NO RULING on the … Continue reading
It’s not surprising that in prison there are rules that we inmates have to follow here in the federal prison camp. It is also not surprising that there are some inmates that don’t follow the rules. What is stunning though … Continue reading
I am overwhelmed by the support I have received in the past week. Please keep in mind that I am not the only one who faces this type of injustice. I am surrounded by many women who were not treated … Continue reading
Thanks for all of the support to all who helped us get OVER 100 (147 to be exact!) petitioners on my Change.Org petition. [http://www.change.org/petitions/thurgood-marshall-u-s-courthouse-ny-new-york-100-calls-and-letters-are-needed-please-my-appeal-and-a-call-to-action-for-a-fair-court-review]. It is now closed and was sent to the Court in New York. Hopefully the US … Continue reading
What image comes to mind when you here the word “prison camp”? Before being incarcerated in a Federal Prison Camp when I heard of camps or prison camps I think of the Holocaust or being a prisoner of war in … Continue reading
100 Calls and Letters are needed, Please! My appeal- and a Call to Action!. last few hours to help!
100 Calls and Letters are needed, Please! My appeal- and a Call to Action!.