- In a time when the public is urging prison reform and budgets are swelling, why does the Bureau of Prisons systematically ignore their authority to use alternatives to prison?
- “It is no wonder that Danbury inmates were not given halfway house recommendations as the Second Chance Act dictates… they had to pay”
- On the Heels of the sentencing THIS WEEK of a former prison corrections officer…now the FBI has exposed a new BRIBERY SCHEME?!
- Sexual Assault and Female Inmates in Danbury,Connecticut in The News today…More Common than you think!
- Your Visit to Philadelphia- To the Attention of Director, Charles E. Samuels, Jr., Bureau of Prisons:
whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Laurie Simmons on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Cambodia on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on 100 Calls and Letters are need…
Tag Archives: prison
100 Calls and Letters are needed, Please! My appeal- and a Call to Action!. last few hours to help!
100 Calls and Letters are needed, Please! My appeal- and a Call to Action!.
We are desperately hoping that we can get over 100 calls, emails, faxes and letters sent by Monday in support of allowing this appeal to just be HEARD by the Court. Prosecution is trying to now throw out the appeal! … Continue reading
Here is a link to an article that speaks perfectly to my recent posts! http://www.thecrimereport.org/viewpoints/2014-01-how-plea-bargains-are-making-jury-trials-obsolete#.UswkAKD2anY.twitter So many Americans are being affected by this systemic shortcut…Most people think or are advised it is a smart way to go, to avoid lengthy … Continue reading
Cases Used in Reasoning of Petro’s sentence- What is Fair?.
On May 1st 2012 I was sentenced to 41 months of incarceration for my role in a mortgage fraud scheme. Prior to the sentencing, the prosecutors compared me to a co-defendant and they detailed how we were similarly situated and … Continue reading
Sent: November 7, 2013 Attorney General Eric Holder Department of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20530-0001 Much has been recently discussed about the explosion of the prison population in recent decades. Currently there are numerous bills being passed … Continue reading
Connecticut Attorneys get Preferential Treatment from arrest to sentencing…. by Stacey Petro Danbury, CT, December, 2013 On June 16th 2010 I had half a dozen armed FBI agents pound on my door. I was nine months pregnant, which despite their … Continue reading