- In a time when the public is urging prison reform and budgets are swelling, why does the Bureau of Prisons systematically ignore their authority to use alternatives to prison?
- “It is no wonder that Danbury inmates were not given halfway house recommendations as the Second Chance Act dictates… they had to pay”
- On the Heels of the sentencing THIS WEEK of a former prison corrections officer…now the FBI has exposed a new BRIBERY SCHEME?!
- Sexual Assault and Female Inmates in Danbury,Connecticut in The News today…More Common than you think!
- Your Visit to Philadelphia- To the Attention of Director, Charles E. Samuels, Jr., Bureau of Prisons:
whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Laurie Simmons on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Cambodia on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on 100 Calls and Letters are need…
Tag Archives: Danbury
Open Letter:February 2, 2014Dear Member of Congress: My name is Stacey Petro and I am originally from Connecticut. I have been an inmate at the Danbury Federal Prison Camp since July 16, 2012. In order to be classified in a … Continue reading
Open letter: Dear Senator Blumenthal; RE: The Transfer of Inmate Stacey Petro, Reg # 17986-014, Federal Institutional Correctional Facility- Camp 33 ½ Pembroke Rd. Danbury, CT 06811 Senator Blumenthal, I am writing to you as I know that you were … Continue reading
Since my appeal was just recently dismissed without even being heard, many people have shown concern over how this could even happen. I have been hearing such concern since my case began, and especially since my sentencing which was almost … Continue reading
I am a 1996 graduate from the University of Connecticut with a B.A. in Sociology and a certificate in Criminal Justice. In my senior year at UCONN I was an intern at the States Attorneys office in Hartford and had … Continue reading
I had the honor of reading some of the work done by Dr. Richard Cordero Esq which brings attention to the issue of judicial wrongdoing. I am, myself awaiting appeal ( still as of this date NO RULING on the … Continue reading
I am overwhelmed by the support I have received in the past week. Please keep in mind that I am not the only one who faces this type of injustice. I am surrounded by many women who were not treated … Continue reading
Thanks for all of the support to all who helped us get OVER 100 (147 to be exact!) petitioners on my Change.Org petition. [http://www.change.org/petitions/thurgood-marshall-u-s-courthouse-ny-new-york-100-calls-and-letters-are-needed-please-my-appeal-and-a-call-to-action-for-a-fair-court-review]. It is now closed and was sent to the Court in New York. Hopefully the US … Continue reading
What image comes to mind when you here the word “prison camp”? Before being incarcerated in a Federal Prison Camp when I heard of camps or prison camps I think of the Holocaust or being a prisoner of war in … Continue reading