- In a time when the public is urging prison reform and budgets are swelling, why does the Bureau of Prisons systematically ignore their authority to use alternatives to prison?
- “It is no wonder that Danbury inmates were not given halfway house recommendations as the Second Chance Act dictates… they had to pay”
- On the Heels of the sentencing THIS WEEK of a former prison corrections officer…now the FBI has exposed a new BRIBERY SCHEME?!
- Sexual Assault and Female Inmates in Danbury,Connecticut in The News today…More Common than you think!
- Your Visit to Philadelphia- To the Attention of Director, Charles E. Samuels, Jr., Bureau of Prisons:
whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Laurie Simmons on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Cambodia on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on 100 Calls and Letters are need…
Tag Archives: Bureau of Prisons
STACEY PETRO on 2/17/2014 6:12:22 PM wrote The past few weeks I have been overwhelmed, adjusting from the transfer from a minimum security camp to a higher security detention center. I have been researching Bureau of Prisons policy, which doesn’t … Continue reading
February 6, 2014 Dear Member of Congress: Earlier this week I mailed you a detailed request to investigate the use of “management variables” by the Bureau of Prisons in order to justify the transfer of 5 camp status women housed … Continue reading
Open letter: Dear Senator Blumenthal; RE: The Transfer of Inmate Stacey Petro, Reg # 17986-014, Federal Institutional Correctional Facility- Camp 33 ½ Pembroke Rd. Danbury, CT 06811 Senator Blumenthal, I am writing to you as I know that you were … Continue reading
It’s not surprising that in prison there are rules that we inmates have to follow here in the federal prison camp. It is also not surprising that there are some inmates that don’t follow the rules. What is stunning though … Continue reading