- In a time when the public is urging prison reform and budgets are swelling, why does the Bureau of Prisons systematically ignore their authority to use alternatives to prison?
- “It is no wonder that Danbury inmates were not given halfway house recommendations as the Second Chance Act dictates… they had to pay”
- On the Heels of the sentencing THIS WEEK of a former prison corrections officer…now the FBI has exposed a new BRIBERY SCHEME?!
- Sexual Assault and Female Inmates in Danbury,Connecticut in The News today…More Common than you think!
- Your Visit to Philadelphia- To the Attention of Director, Charles E. Samuels, Jr., Bureau of Prisons:
whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Laurie Simmons on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on “It is no wonder that Da… Cambodia on “It is no wonder that Da… whoistoblame on 100 Calls and Letters are need…
Category Archives: disparities
STACEY PETRO on 2/17/2014 6:12:22 PM wrote The past few weeks I have been overwhelmed, adjusting from the transfer from a minimum security camp to a higher security detention center. I have been researching Bureau of Prisons policy, which doesn’t … Continue reading
Open letter: Dear Senator Blumenthal; RE: The Transfer of Inmate Stacey Petro, Reg # 17986-014, Federal Institutional Correctional Facility- Camp 33 ½ Pembroke Rd. Danbury, CT 06811 Senator Blumenthal, I am writing to you as I know that you were … Continue reading
Since my appeal was just recently dismissed without even being heard, many people have shown concern over how this could even happen. I have been hearing such concern since my case began, and especially since my sentencing which was almost … Continue reading
Here is an interesting change of opinion! Victims in my particular legal case included Bank of America and Chase, who among others have been accused of fraud by the Department of Justice. Bank of America was found guilty by a … Continue reading
Rich Moran opened his blog on http://www.pewresearch.com on August 5, 2013 by stating: “Female white-collar crooks face the same glass ceiling as their law-abiding peers in the corporate world: They typically hold inferior positions to men in the criminal conspiracies … Continue reading
I am a 1996 graduate from the University of Connecticut with a B.A. in Sociology and a certificate in Criminal Justice. In my senior year at UCONN I was an intern at the States Attorneys office in Hartford and had … Continue reading